P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Well I received a 6105 for not telling my command about my

Customer Question

well I received a 6105 for not telling my command about my DUI which I feel very lucky to just receive that. but the way they found out about it, was because I was accused of sexual assault and they did a background check on me but charges got dropped due to not enough evidence and the Battalion CO said he was only going to give me one 6105 for the DUI and nothing for the sexual assault. However come to find out company CO wants to give another 6105 for inappropriate relationship with the individual. However I have never had a single conversation with this person. The sexual assault was based on a dance at a public bar off base. Can you tell me if Company CO can give me that second 6105 even though the Battalion CO said he wasn't? and is this considered as a adverse fitrep?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if company can direct a formal counseling?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If they can direct two 6105s at the same time? And could that result into a adverse fitrep?

They can...a 6105 is simply a formal counseling. No more...no less. They can direct more than one so long as they are for different issues.

And a 6105 can be referenced in a fitrep...so it could mean that you have an adverse fitrep on the way

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Hi
Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Do you have more questions regarding this?

Thanks for your understanding
Phil