P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am a Service attempting to assist a Veteran, suffered from

Customer Question

I am a Service attempting to assist a Veteran, suffered from PTSD, prior to entering the service .Soldier ent er my room
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Sorry I am having am issue with the Equit. It was oversea. we, the other soldier agued about him using my Micro wave.
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: I Have a knife from the rack and cut the neck of the person after He stated he would break my neck. I didn't give a statement.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been trying to get VA to see there was aggravation due to Cancer mother news and the soldier coming in room.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

If you are unwilling to speak on the phone I will opt out of this question and allow others to assist, if they are willing.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The website will likely send you an offer for a phone call for $59. PLEASE do not accept that or you will be charged $59 additional instead of $5 additional. You must first decline the offer for $59 before I am allowed to send you the $5 offer.

I am a user of this website, just like you and have no control over their billing.

Let me know if you have questions.