Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I was in active duty 8 years honorable discharge joined the…

I was in active duty...
I was in active duty 8 years honorable discharge joined the guard had a rough transition father dying what not spent savings on funeral made a mistake and popped hot in national guard will I lose my active benefits I'm afraid I won't be able to use gi bill or my VA benefits I already have can this happen?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Also what would the punishment be?
2/2/2017
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

If you are unwilling to speak on the phone I will opt out of this question and allow others to assist, if they are willing.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The website will likely send you an offer for a phone call for $59. PLEASE do not accept that or you will be charged $59 additional instead of $5 additional. You must first decline the offer for $59 before I am allowed to send you the $5 offer.

I am a user of this website, just like you and have no control over their billing.

Let me know if you have questions.

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's fine I entered a good phone number

THanks for using the phone option. I sent my #...please give a call or let me know if you can not see my #

I can not see your # (not sure why)..can you see mine?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mine is(###) ###-####