P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Second opinion] p>My name ************* I got hurt in the

Customer Question

Second opinion] p>My name ************* I got hurt in the military back in 1974 from a fracture jaw and injured my back in a car wreck while on leave after basit training fort Polk Louisiana the v.a have denied me on everything to this day this go as for back as 1974 with broken jaw and I spent about three month in the hospital in Germany on a psy ward its been 42 years ago and the v.a. still continues to denied me to this day the president of USA ordered the v.a. to expedite these cases its been 6 month ago and I haven't heard any thing from what can I do this have put me in a hardship for years what can I do thank you very much *************my email address is ************* JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records? Customer: ************* JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: Yes they have all of my military record and doctors record its seen to me my repsentive haven't done a thing for me JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: The va was suppose to be paying my child support but haven't now the social security Adm. Is now garnishing my SSA check s/p>
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sorry...I do not understand your specific question. Can you tell me the question please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Jerry l McKinney***** Veterans adminstration1400 north valley Dr. Waco tx 76799. Re: the cover up v./a. To whom it may concern. Keep this letter for veterans administration for their misconduct in deceiving me out of 40 years of compensation on Jan. 27, 1992, I sent 90 pages of medical record to the violation of the law, varo Waco tx the department of veterans affairs lied , denied,defrauded and used deceptive practices to keep from paying service_connected pension to sp/4 jerry l McKinney, which was owed to him; from October, 18. 1984 to June 1, 2016 my services connected disabilities consisted of: 1. Back strain 2. Condition of the jaw the v./a. Stated these disabilities are services connected, but the two disabilities are less than 10%disabling a statement I find this to be a lie whether intended unintended and compensation is not payable. Again, I find this to be another lie to keep from paying retroactive compensation to me: jerry l McKinney _________ SSN. Attachment; v./a. Ltd October 18, 1984; file number __________ depression/bipolar/PTSD. The hurt that I feel inside word could never explain my depressed mind and mental pain living a life of torture in the mind and body thought' notice' ideal, intension all as bad as bad can get trauma to the face and head and have mental nightmares. October 18, 1984, we cannot grant your claims for disability benefits, the disabilities listed below are services connected but they are less than 10% disabling and compensation is not payable. Back strain and condition of the jaw____non-service connected injuries broken right ankle and pterygium right eye__these disabilities are rateable too ...at what degree? 10%to100% broken right ankle __ severe. 10% to100%pterygium right eye 10% to100% chronic back strains10%to100%broken right jaw__severe the v./a. Office lied about the back strains, broken jaw condition. They state that they are less than 10% disabling and compensation is not payable that was a lie then and it,s a lie now which have no merit. This is where the v./a. Uses deception and lied to me and my representative. These disabilities are services connected and they are more than 10%disabiling less than10% co mpensation is mister presenting me for compensation there is no doubt in my military mind these two disabilities (back strain/broken jaw)are more than 10% this is a violation of my civil right of the constitution knowing and deliberately lying a play on wording "less than10%" when in reality it should read "more than

Sir...I appreciate the background information...but I do not see a question. I will send an offer for a phone call. If you accept the offer I will provide my # and we can chat on the phone.