How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14361
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Me=KICKED OUT OF MARITAL HOME WITHOUT A WARRANT that made sense---Robert was not home, but he filed a false criminal complaint against me. 4 years later I have been classified as "chronically homeless" I want to go back to (where? do not know where to get the legal help I need) I am "Low Income" with only an annual income of $10,000 a year!
I was arrested in the middle of the night, January 2011, handcuffed, [after 3 weeks of marriage] put in the back seat of an unmarked car driven by a police officer who drove me straight to the local jail. I actually had to (without probable cause) come up with bail money for $2,000. Robert actually threw his career away when he filed and lied on a false criminal complaint and the un-intended circumstances which was about to create a living hell for me these last 5 years.
Yes, we knew each other years ago and yes there are e-mails where he professed undying love for me, and asked me to marry him. We signed marital documents/marriage certificates, BOTH Civil and Military at Forth Eustis, and filed in Williamsburg, Virginia. I was given my Military ID, and there are many other factual evidence proving the worst case of “Conduct Unbecoming to an Officer”.
Here are Examples of some of the crimes perpetrated on me under the Articles 133 and 134 re The Codes of Military Justice
Demanded my Government /Military ID and West Point wedding ring in an bribery and extortion attempt (larceny)
Filed False Criminal Report committed perjury, saying I was a house guest and he did not know me, to get a quick divorce for financial gain and I was a house guest (statement was full of defamation and slander) and the illegality of saying he did not know me and the domestic violence was “ pinched him on his cheek while driving me to my daily AA meetings”.
Due to the nature of the violations, I lost my Military benefits so it was NO DEERS, NO TRI-Care, NO SGLI (5) YEARS to date.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I now moved back 4 years ago to Palo Alto, California and he just left his home of 20+ years in Williamsburg, Virginia last year to Plano, Texas
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: He is retired..who can I go to?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I love the law enough to know what is I can attach my "Nature of the Case" a 3 page document or cut and past it here
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not see a question. What is your question please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Oh do I need to o to his "Chain of commend - still? He is retired age 79. I am 77. I need to go to civilian lawyer with JAG Military Family law experience...(divorce via false criminal complaint) How do I contact---Chain of command, court martial attorney?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Chain of command? Court martial? He is retired, no? Can you speak on the phone? It will make this process much easier. I will send the offer. There is a $5 additional charge. Once you accept I can provide my phone #

Related Military Law Questions