P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Have been on Fitness for DUTY Leave since

Customer Question

Have been on Fitness for DUTY Leave since March-25-2016.Since being off and applying for Ordinary Disability child support have stopped since I was fighting for disability pay,which only gave me 2months of back pay and I'm in process of reapplying and over again! At the same time no child support payments were made of$979 month out of government payroll of cook county employee for20years now their wanting to Suspend my Driver License which as a county sheriff is needed for my job functions and doctor visits.The paper work for a HEARING on the case,which I don't have nearly$7000 Dollars payable like now! So what can I do to fight child support payments! Not have my D/L suspended!?!??
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sorry...I do not understand your specific question...you want to know if they can charge you a fee for the hearing??