How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14447
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get a hardship discharge. Iam in hawaii. Iam

Customer Question

How can I get a hardship discharge
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Iam in hawaii
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No. Iam nervous to. I got out.of basic on the 12 and now Iam here. My mom called me to tell, me she isn't doing well
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just very nervous
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Can you provide some context? What is going on?