How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14457
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In 2006 I was diagnosed with cluster headaches at 10% and

Customer Question

In 2006 I was diagnosed with cluster headaches at 10% and PTSD at 20%. In 2010 my cluster headaches were increased to 30% and PTSD to 50%. In 2014 VA reexamined me. They changed the cluster headaches to TBI still at 30% and PTSD at 50%. Now Im at 70% disability. Due to residuals of TBI and worsening effects, I requested an increase. What can I do? And what am I owed due to the VA not recognizing my TB earlier? .
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Am I able to receive SMC for TBI?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Sorry...I do not understand the question...that is, you mention you requested an increase in rating...but do not specify what happened with that claim...was that claim denied? If so have you filed an appeal?

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Follow up...are you looking for an answer to this question?