How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14359
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can you petition for a favorable code? Stateside, No I

Customer Question

How can you petition for a favorable code?
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Good evening
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: Stateside
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No I have not. I just found out about that option after visiting this website.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was honorably discharged for peeing hot on a test and I'm trying to reenlist. If that's possible. I'm exhausting all of my options.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Sorry for this dilemma...but not sure I understand the question...are you asking the process to request a correction to your service records?

Related Military Law Questions