Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I'm under investigation for fraud in the military And

Customer Question
larceny of govt documents JA: Because...
I'm under investigation for fraud in the military And larceny of govt documents
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm in stationed in Germany and the accusation is god bah in California
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Yes they are aware of what is going on
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/31/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I will send the offer for a phone call...if you accept I can provide my #

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer