Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I have a question about a case with the that has been

Customer Question
I have a question about...
I have a question about a case with the CID that has been founded
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
10/28/2016
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

You have already posted a question. Please look at your original question to see my information request. DO NOT reply to this response or you will have two questions open for the same issue. ONLY answer the original question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a question about a cid case that involves sexual abuse of a 4 yr old the case was founded in May. I am wondering about the time period that comes with charges and what to expect after

I have already answered you. Please look the original QUESTION YOU POSTED and DO NOT POST IN THIS QUESTION THREAD. ONLY THE FIRST ONE PLEASE

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer