How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14273
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mr I open a claim on 1999 case no.28 385 734 but it has been

Customer Question

Hi Mr Simmons I open a claim on 1999 case no.28 385 734 but it has been put a way sense 99. Will you please tell me if you can do some thing for me. thank you...
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: The accident happen in Korea on active dutty I live in el paso tx
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: scuseme,,,ROBERT O> ROSE GS_ll(LTCRet ) was present wen the accident occured and give me a letter steiting so.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Sorry....I do not understand your question. Would it help to talk on the phone? I will send the offer...there is a nominal additional charge ($5)

Related Military Law Questions