P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am trying to get legal advice concerning writing a

Customer Question

Hello, I am trying to get legal advice concerning writing a Rebuttal for a 6105 I am receiving in the USMC.
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Overseas
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Yes, I have tried to get in contact with the Defense Council for over a month, before and after the process but nobody has assisted me, there always busy.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I signed my 6105, but I felt pressured to do so. I felt targeted by my command and they gave me a 6105 because I disrespected an Non Commissioned Officer, because he layed his hands on me and I felt threatened.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this?
You say you felt threatened because the non-com put his hands on you, did you report the prohibited physical contact through your chain of command as required?
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.