How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14278
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son has not been paid regularly for his reserve training.

Customer Question

my son has not been paid regularly for his reserve training. there was an error in his direct deposit and military refuses to fix. can you do anything for this?
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: stateside. fort meade.
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: he has talked to jag, financial. nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: his credit has been affected.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking what steps your son can take to recover the pay he has earned?

Related Military Law Questions