Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Looking for some answers for reversed dishonorable

Customer Question
discharge JA: Are you overseas or...
looking for some answers for reversed dishonorable discharge
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: state side
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: yes awhile ago and it was denied
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
10/16/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I wanted to know if a dishoronable discharge can be up graded or dismissed.

Can you tell me, did you receive the DD at court martial? If so how long ago was the court?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer