How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14367
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a spouse of an E6 20 years retired....and we've been

Customer Question

I am a spouse of an E6 20 years retired....and we've been married the hole time and have not received any compensation for the entire 20 do I resolve this?
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Georgia.....state side
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She lives in Indiana and we've been in shes ignoring my emails
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

I see you are looking for a phone call...great, much easier to speak on the phone than type back and forth...I will send the offer...there is a nominal fee ($5) once you accept I can provide my #

Related Military Law Questions