Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Oh I wasn't expecting a chat window to pop up. Well I'm in

Customer Question
some trouble. I've recently been...
Oh I wasn't expecting a chat window to pop up. Well I'm in some trouble. I've recently been threatened with Dereliction of Duty by my Chief and going to Mast for reason that I cant even begin to understand. It's erroneous but I have no idea where to begin to get some legal help on my side.
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: I am stateside. San Diego, CA
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: I don't trust my chain of command at all.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have an appointment with Fleet and Family services today at 1300 where I'm hoping to get some direction.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
10/4/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Would it help to talk on the phone? I can send that offer

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I apologize. I have an appointment today with some people that I hope can help. The issues are too unspecific at the moment. I'm sorry if I've wasted your time.
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer