Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Do u persue cases againt va fiduciary abuse etc. i feel i

Customer Question
have a good case in...
do u persue cases againt va fiduciary abuse etc. i feel i have a good case in need former MIL> attorney
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/29/2016
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer