P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I'm trying to find out if ****** ****** ever served in the

Customer Question

Hello! I'm trying to find out if ****** ****** ever served in the military? He lives in *********, NC at 6015 ******** Rd I have a Civil claim against, he sold me a used car, that's no good, a lot wrong with it He told me it just needed a battery
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I need help with finding out if Claudy Eugene ever served in the military?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. No one here can tell you if this person was in the military. Are you asking how to make the request to the national archives for this information?