Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I have an very very close friend that's in the military that

Customer Question
does want to go to...
I have an very very close friend that's in the military that does want to go to Kabul I need some help to try to get him discharge please help
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Yes he's in training already there kabul
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No not sure how about doing he given me his commander email address
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Fees that's it please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a very close friend that trying Not to Kabul can you help us please
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Maybe not discharge but he does want to go to kabul
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/8/2016
Military Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

How do you know this person?

Have you ever met them in person?

Have they requested money or gifts from you?

Why is he needing to get to Kabul? What is waiting for him there?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He's my Fiancé
Yes
No
Just left fort Bragg, just arrived in Kabul maybe like 2 days ago in training at Kabul now

I will opt out so a Military Law expert may assist you.

Do not respond to this message as it will place it back in my queue and delay another expert from assisting you.

Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Different expert here...I will send the offer for a phone call. If you accept I can provide my phone #

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My number is ************

I sent the offer for a phone call...can you see the offer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just paid you five dollar another one

I think there is some confusion. My screen shows that you have not accepted. You can call

1-***-***-****

to resolve this

Hi. I have to take another call. Happy to chat with you and I will make time to do so when you have accepted the offer. Let me know if you have questions.

phil

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's hard to get thru on the line u given me no patience sorry...

Hi
Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer or offer

You have not accepted...so if I take the call I would not get credit.

No rush...I work all day...happy to chat when you accept the offer

Phil

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer