How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 31737
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get my husbands address? To serve him for a

Customer Question

How can I get my husbands address ? To serve him for a divorce? He will not give me his address
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

If your husband owns any property, the county tax collectors' office should have a current address for him. Also, if he works, you can serve him at his there's really no need for a home address if you can serve him at his job.

Related Military Law Questions