Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I'm in AIT and need a auto loan can my recruiter co sign for

Customer Question
Hey I'm in AIT and...
Hey I'm in AIT and need a auto loan can my recruiter co sign for me. Now that I'm no longer under the recruiting process? I was told by my platoon sergeant I can because USAREC Msg 07-100 Dosent apply to me! Is that true
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/27/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I agree...if you are out of bootcamp, and not in the chain of command of your recruiter? Then I agree that USAREC Msg 07-100 will not prohibit this. That is, if your recruiter is willing to act as guarantor of the loan? They can do so

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer