P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

First of all Semper Fi - my question is pertaining to

Customer Question

First of all Semper Fi - my question is pertaining to employment as a GS within the ASC command and failed to gain employment. The first position I applied for I was given an offer letter contingent upon my medical, after clearing my medical I receive a Firm offer letter pertaining to the GS position and on the day of my swearing-in an anonymous person sent an email to the 401 Commander stating that I was abusing government property. My offer letter from ASC laws immediately resented and I was left without a Job. That has been over eight months ago there has not been any investigation . I've been applying for a second position under the ASC command and received a job interview. Interview was quite simple with no complex questions and I felt that every question that was asked of me, I answered completely incorrectly. Three months later I receive an email stating that I was not selected and the very next day the position was posted again on the US jobs.
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Overseas
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No I have not
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No nothing else
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your actual question for us about this situation?