How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14519
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need a military contract law FAR attorney. My PhD research

Customer Question

Need a military contract law FAR attorney. My PhD research in hospital patient safety specific to resident PGY-1 being mentored reduces incidents of patient deaths each year. Walter Reed Hospital signed letterhead accepting my deliverables, presentations, surveys and exchange of emails for 18 months, and then the contract officer said the COL, MDs and PhDs were not authorized to engage my work. I have submitted my itemized invoice for $55K and have a 3" ring binder of evidence.
I am able to drive to your office.
David ******, ******************
Call me *************
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your post, however, this is an information only Site and the Experts on this Site cannot provide personal legal services to our customers. We only provide information and cannot provide advice, opinions, or representation in any way. The TOS and other information on the Site points out those limitations. If you need assistance by a FAR knowledgeable attorney there are many in the DC area. You can contact the Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service for Virginia, DC, or Maryland and tell them what you need and they will refer you to a local attorney. Best of luck to you. (if you provided a deposit to this Site (I wouldn't know since I am not an employee and don't have access to that information), you can contact customer service to obtain a refund).