How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14430
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

6 years in usmc reserves. trying to get national archives in

Customer Question

my name is george *********. 6 years in usmc reserves. trying to get national archives in st louis to send me my retirement points stmt and verification of honorable discharge for 4 months. i think issue might be that they do not know i was stationed in 2 reserve units, one in Tampa Florida and one in Orlando Fla. I need these to procure a va loan. Have already texted Obama, McDonald (VA) and senator Corker to no avail to date. I need help
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: In was in the marines during Vietnam. 1971- 1977. Subject to call up all 6 years. never asked for any va benefit until now
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma sir. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Follow up sir, are you still looking for help? If so need to know your specific question...would it help to talk on the phone? I can make that available for a nominal fee ($5)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not ask any question. I am not interested in your service. I should not be charged for anything. Cancel me totally from anything. Taking any money from me without even asking a question is fraud. Please stop now.