Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Is this free? so there is no free initial consultation, SC,

Customer Question
Hi, is this free? JA: The...
Hi, is this free?
JA: The Military Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: so there is no free initial consultation
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: SC
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I am in GA
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: my daughter is in training at ft jackson, sc
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
8/2/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Would it help to talk on the phone?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer