How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legalgems Your Own Question
legalgems, Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 10484
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
legalgems is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Battalion CDR dated while me lying about his bs divorce

Customer Question

Battalion CDR dated while me lying about his bs divorce ...lied to his Fort Hood General twice when reported that he brought me on base and took me flying. Then lied to EU general too. Then drove me to NATO resort. Repercussions if reported?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry to hear this- discovering that must have been very upsetting; a few minutes please as I look into this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you...I did request a JAG, preferably Army as it's 1st Cav
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience; I am not set up currently to handle phone calls but I have the information ready now -it will take a few more minutes to compose an answer; would you like to continue on this page?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but are you an Army jag?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know the law and ucmj, I require inside Army advice.
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.

No; one would need to contact the military JAG unit for that; I am able to provide information on the UCMJ and its violations.

Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.

I just saw your last post; so if one is interested in filing a complaint that would need to be done here:

This is an independent service not affiliated with the military.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ad said: talk to a jag
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, but refund will be requested. I know the law, I need to know how it will be applied in reality, not via textbook.
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.

I'm not familiar with that ad since I am an individual contributor; on this site we are all independent attorneys - if you wished to file a complaint with the military that link is above.

Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.

I understand; meanwhile the link for filing a complaint with the military is above. I will let customer service know you need a refund. Thank you.