How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14368
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The mother of a soldier in Oklahoma who has served our

Customer Question

my Name is***** the mother of a soldier in Oklahoma who has served our country for 10 years and has recently been discharged from the Army and is still on terminal leave at ft Sill. Lance has severe PTSD and multiple other health issues due to serving our county he has witness like a lot of others the devastation and death of a war right in front of there eyes! Just a short while ago Lance was picked up in Lawton for drinking I DO NOT And will never approve of his action, but his Family is packed and ready to leave (now all by there selfs to Florida a wife and small child! I don't feel the Army has been quit fare seeing how Lance has been given his 214 and leaving papers way before this incident ( or his lack of common sense )why they are taking his leave away and keeping him in Oklahoma! This is only causing his PTSD to worse because of his family leaving all by there self! Please hear his Mothers Cry and just let him go with all the punishment he has already has received! My husband is a highly decorated military Airman of 35 years and we both are serving are veterans in the Vfw. Please help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Would it help to talk on the phone? I can make that available for a nominal fee ($5)

Related Military Law Questions