Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I need help, Alaska, No I havent everything just happened…

Customer Question
Hey I need help ...

Hey I need help

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?

Alaska

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I havent everything just happened tonight and I don't know where to reach out too

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?

I have a no contact order with my fiancee who is a civilian

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
7/7/2016
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

In order to assist you, I will need to know what your actual legal question is, and also enough of the relevant facts to put it into context. Once you respond, I may have follow up questions for you. (by the way, I am a live person, the exchange you had when you first signed on was a automated exchange that the Site has set up. I apologize for the waste of time, but I don't work for the Site and have no control on how they take in questions. )

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer