Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I was medically discharged in 1979 with a 20% on a judgment…

Customer Question
I was medically discharged in...
I was medically discharged in 1979 with a 20% on a judgment on by medical board I should have be discharged with 30% full benefits. They discharged me with only one mussel group come to find out there here five mussel group. I feel that I was wrongly discharged at 20% instead of 30% and the V.A. fix there's from 30% To 50%
Dusty Pierce
***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
7/6/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent the offer for a phone call. Its only $5 additional...once you accept I can provide my #

Follow up...are you looking to talk on the phone?