How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 34975
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have a story of gh blood pressure and problems with

Customer Question

If I have a history of high blood pressure and problems with sleep and anixety and stress ever since I joined the due to the fact I'm not in the same house hold as my dependent and I'm stationed over seas and she's back and the states am I'm qualified for early sep due to health issues that started when I joined?
JA: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out.
Customer: What do you mean
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: You said I can ask a one off question what do you mean by that
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I'm stationed in Germany but my state of residence is Georgia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I haven't.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Well I think all of my condition will get better if I was just home with my dependent. That's where most of my stress comes from knowing I can't be with my child.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

If you have medical issues that limit your ability to perform your duties? That would be a basis to allow the commander to process you for separation.

Note: It is not "automatic"...and not something you can demand they do.

But you can certainly make the request...if they find you have medical issues that are limiting your ability to do your job, I would expect them to separate you.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Please rate the answer so I may receive credit
Thanks for your understanding