Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I'm 70% unemployable veteran who receives 100% disability

Customer Question
pay and all the benefits...
I'm 70% unemployable veteran who receives 100% disability pay and all the benefits that go along with it. Over pass 8 I was in dental program in Las Vegas. For the past 16 months I ve been seeing Civilian dentist on the suggestion of young new VA dentist who told me that my situation was way out line and in my best interset I better seek care else ware. Now I have all the print outs all the proof the damage done is been so devasting mentally and physically not to mention finanically and it seems like nobody cares and I have absolutely no recourse. Please tell me after 30yrs. Of not one Dime. I receive two letters from congress offer me a full retirement and now I must suffer pay $335 month for insurance. I even built a website try help prevent harm to others. Victory4america.com
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
6/29/2016
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, what is your specific question for us regarding this issue?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer