Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

GOMOR for off-post dui in Korea. South Korea. Write a rebuttal admitting guilt and asking for a local filing...

Customer Question
GOMOR for off-post dui in...
GOMOR for off-post dui in Korea
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: South Korea
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Write a rebuttal admitting guilt and asking for a local filing
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: 0.096% BAC, I'm a CW2.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2016
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question about this for us?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer