How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14294
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was t with a beer bottle at the El Toro 3rd MAW EM Club by

Customer Question

I was hit with a beer bottle at the El Toro 3rd MAW EM Club by another Marine. I did not start the altercation, but I was given Article 15 by the Captain where I worked. As a result, I did not receive my Good Conduct Medal and it has bothered me all these years. Is there some way I can have this Article 15 appealed and removed from my record so I can receive my Good Conduct Medal. I was never advised that I could have appealed this disciplinary action. As a result, I applied for a transfer to Camp Smith, Aiea, Hawaii when I saw a vacancy listing.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, how long ago did this happen Marine?

Related Military Law Questions