How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14367
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am needing to get a powerof attorney and swill made up

Customer Question

I am needing to get a powerof attorney and swill made up pretty soon My husband will 82years old in July . He had a slight stroke last week.Would like someone to meet with us on one of my days off. He just got put in a rehab place to him build up his strength and try to get back to basic everyday life.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Which state? Are you looking for a form you can download and use?

Related Military Law Questions