Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

My dad worked government all s life. He was in the Air Force

Customer Question
My dad worked for the...
My dad worked for the government all his life. He was in the Air Force with honorable discharge and was a ship fitter for the Department of the Navy the rest of his career. He passed away 12/27/15. He had no Federal Employees life insurance but I received a Order of Precedence for the Office of Personnel Management saying there my be a lump sum.
Should I fill out the CSRS application for death benefits and is there anyone who can help with this.Regards,Rick
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/11/2016
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }A:link { }

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

Typically if you contact CSRS you can get them to assist you with what you need to complete the form.

You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer