How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14430
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an REE code of 2B and found out after discharge that

Customer Question

I have an REE code of 2B and found out after discharge that some of the things that contributed to my discharge were not within the boundaries of my chain of command such as making me unlock my on base residence (not the dorms) and having them go through my things under "wellness check" and eventually getting an administrative discharge which I was told I was unable to appeal or argue my case, I was labeled as misconduct and now I am unable to join other branches because of my misconduct discharge, I was wondering if its upgradable or waiverable
JA: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet, im searching for information on the subject
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: I have people that are currently active to vouch for my service and I was also punished for having someone in my residence that was affiliated with the airforce however they ignored that fact and punished me anyway
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking if it is possible to seek a waiver to reenter?