How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14504
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I believe have a very strong case discharge upgrade based on

Customer Question

i believe have a very strong case for oth discharge upgrade based on researching many other far worse conduct cases. where can i get help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I can not "take your case"...but I have a good deal of experience with these cases...happy to talk to you about the process and what you should be doing to prepare for it...I sent the offer. If you accept (there is an additional charge) we can chat on the phone about this.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Follow up...I have to step away for an hour or so...but could speak after to tomorrow...let me know.