How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14278
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help please. My fiance Major Smith Yates is injured

Customer Question

Dear Sir
I need help please. My fiance Major Smith Yates is injured in Nigeria in a private hospital. He is a Marine. He was on his way home when he was mugged and robbed. A doctor by the name of Mark Derek is emailing me. He found my picture and phone number in Smiths pocket. I know you are probably not the actual person who can help me, but I'm hoping you can direct me to someone who can. I can forward the pictures and emails to someone. I just need help please.
Teresa Linn
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello Teresa, Can you please tell me if you met this "Major Smith" online? Also, is this "doctor" asking you to send money for the Major's medical care or to get him home?

Related Military Law Questions