How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14272
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is going to Florida and doesn't want me to go all

Customer Question

My husband is going to Florida and doesn't want me to go all of a sudden . How much is he required to pay me a month . He thinks he only have to pay me 700 a month just for rent
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Military Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Like what
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: We have been having problems with his attitudes but really he's yelling divorce and separation but haven't taken the steps yet . But he also states that we can remain married but not physically in the same house. I'm really confused lol but I transfered my job and my job ends June 17th to go to Florida but now that he wants me to stay in nc I'm wit
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Without a job .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
This depends on his rank, what service he is in and how many kids you have. Can you provide that information?

Related Military Law Questions