P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am united states marine I am currently still in the school

Customer Question

I am united states marine I am currently still in the school house. I haven't been able to sleep I lost appetite and just moving forward with the day feels some what miserable. My mother lives in another country I can't visit i try my best everyday but I can't seem to adapt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am in meridian Mississippi I'm not a bad marine over all I am a first class PFT CFT I shot expert. There is nothing much else to say about it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Military Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this Marine?