How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14272
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Should I turn my ex husband in who is an Officer

Customer Question

Should I turn my ex husband in for Adultery who is an Officer of the Army?He has been seeing the same woman since October 2015. We at that time have not went to a divorce attorney and my daughter and son in law was living with him during that time. They witness this woman moving in to our house and spending amount of time there. We finally file in February and was divorced in March. I have phone records and witness that can state that she has been living with him and have relations.
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Military Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Military Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: It started in February 2015 when we decided to sleep in separate bedrooms. We was working on if we should stay married or get a divorce. During that time I find out he was talking to two women that was introduce to our son who is 14 at that time. I ask him not to do it but decided to. During the month of April he spend the weekend at female house in Macon. By June I was tired of the phone sex with other women, nude picture on his phone and computer. I moved out in August and he started a relationship with another women in spetmember
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. Can you tell me, how long have you been married And how many years of service does he have?

Related Military Law Questions