Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Can you find out if ny husband had SBP and who is the

Customer Question
Can you find out for...
Can you find out for me if ny husband had SBP and who is the benificiary?.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
4/29/2016
Military Lawyer: Allen M., Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Allen M., Esq.
No ma'am, I can't find that out.It's not public information and that would be protected by the Privacy Act. This is something that only you can do, because you're the only one with any potential rights under it.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay, so I have to call DFAS to find out?
Yes, they would be the entity that would know.
Hello, I wanted to check in and make sure that there was not any additional information that you required. If you need further assistance, please use REPLY and ask me for any additional information you may need. If not, take care and have a great day.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer