Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Can a soldier or s family file a lawsuit against s former

Customer Question
Can a soldier or his...
Can a soldier or his family file a lawsuit against his former superiors for harassment and hostile work environment. My son is just coming off the armed forces and has faced multiple hostile situations. He is extremely depressed
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No..not yet.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I don't want to go into details; it's been very difficult for him to tell us what he went thru in the past two years.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: Not only his coworkers bullied him and when he went to his superiors instead of confronting the individuals they joined them and they them selves made his life miserable
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
4/27/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but not sure I understand the question...you want to sue for what specifically? That is, what did they do that he believes is a basis for a lawsuit?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer