Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I am looking on how to deal with an adultery report or

Customer Question
Hi I'm Kyle I am...
Hi I'm Kyle I am looking for help on how to deal with an adultery report or witnessing
JA: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I have not I'm not sure how to go about this. Can I explain the situation a little bit?
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Military Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: Who is this Lawyer? And what is his/her goals? I'm trying to solve this problem at the lowest level possible but I am not sure the best way to go about it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/24/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer