How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 34260
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My adsep package was submitted to pers about a month ago

Customer Question

My adsep package was submitted to pers about a month ago for non compliance on my family care plan. I have orders to transfer in May which they had said they would cancelled and they still haven't, I keep trying to get help from people at my command but no one seems to give me any guidance.
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I would like to know typically what's the longest I could be waiting here on the separation to be accepted?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: No I Haven't I have been looking because no one seems to be wanting to help me
JA: Anything else I can tell the Military Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: no I believe not
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is how long can they really keep me here according to my situation, which is my non compliance to my family care plan? Because I read instruction that once my command gets my family care they have 90 days to separate and it has been longer than 90 days.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me, what service is this?

Related Military Law Questions