Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

What do you need? I think I'm being scammed by someone who

Customer Question
says that they are a...
what do you need? I think I'm being scammed by someone who says that they are a un peacekeeper. all I see is a photo and they are asking for 240.00 processing fee for a visit
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
4/15/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
This is a very common scam. Criminals pretend to be someone they are not in an effort to steal money from others. This person is not who they claim. Please do not send any more money to this person as they will only continue to ask for more and more.Please let me know if you have more questions. Happy to help if I can.
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer