How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14386
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a senior nco in the Army and I'm facing ucmj .

Customer Question

I am a senior nco in the Army and I'm facing ucmj for adultery. I'm needing help writing an apology letter that won't come across as sorry but also I want to acknowledge how apologetic I am to not only the Command but my family.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot write the actual letter, as we do not have enough facts, nor can we get enough, from this forum to write it, but we would be glad to assist you with reviewing the letter and making suggestions for you based on what you write.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Different expert here...I can actually work with you on this..I have plenty of experience in this area (retired as a Marine Corps lawyer). I will send the offer for additional services...if you accept we can talk on the phone and I can help you write the letter

Related Military Law Questions