Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

My name is ***** *****, and I'm just trying too find out

Customer Question
Hello Sir, My name...
Hello Sir, My name is ***** *****, and I'm just trying too find out what discharged I recieved. I was in the US USMC* in 2003 until approximately 2005 and just wondering how I can obtain that information and if it is all possible in going back into the military...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was in the Reserve unit out of Joliet IL as a 3521 diesel mech and in all honesty I made a mistake and I popped on a drug test but they said that I wasn't going to relieve aa dishonorable discharge, but just trying too find out what exact discharge I did receive and if there is any chance of me starting over
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Military Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
4/10/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Marine, I want to make sure I understand your question...are you asking how to request a copy of your discharge certificate ?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer