Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I got my orders to ets on the 10th of April. And they said

Customer Question
they canceled my terminal leave...
I got my orders to ets on the 10th of April. And they said they canceled my terminal leave yesterday after it was approved a month ago. So now they said I'm not leaving any where I was suppose to get my clearing papera today. Can I do anything
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Can you tell me, why are they doing this? Are you pending a criminal investigation?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer